|Birmingham's German Market|
- Walking round the neighbourhood posting Christmas cards
- Hiding in the bedroom to wrap presents
- Decorating the tree while listening to Garth Brooks Christmas songs
- Colour coding the wrapping paper for prezzies under the tree
- Making dozens of mince pies and three Christmas cakes
- Watching a family movie with mulled wine and roast chestnuts
- Playing Poker, Scene-it and a host of other team games
- Eating a full Turkey dinner with crackers and all the trimmings
|Carols at Warwick Castle|
Every new addition to the family brings with it a new energy, a different viewpoint. This year we're joined by my son-in-law, a Ukranian guy who’d never set foot in the UK before this month, let alone been faced with a plateful of mince pies when he entered the house.
|A Winter Wonderland|
It’s an absolute delight to experience everything through his eyes, re-discovering the many joys this season brings.
Thank you, Artem, for helping us to reconnect with the awe and wonder of Christmas.